Composite roofing materials have become a popular option for both builders and homeowners in most areas of the U.S. While composition shingles are a combination of various materials, the most common component composition shingle is asphalt.
Composition or composite shingle roofs are very versatile and can generally be expected to last between 18 and 30 years, depending on the environmental damage they may sustain, the thickness of the shingle and the specific material used.
Other blogging topic examples:
1. How quality shows in roofing
2. What should your roof cost?
3. Should you spend more on longer warranty shingles
4. What’s the right shingle material for your home
5. How to be sure you are satisfied with your contractor